If you are a fan of extreme sports, adventure, mountain biking and you know what SUP or GoPro means then this is for you.
Cape Union Mart is bringing the Banff Mountain Film Festival to SA.
Shows from 23 October.
Here is what you can expect:
The SA Leg of the Tour is hosted by Cape Union Mart and tickets go on sale on 25 September.
The Tour can be seen in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Port Elizabeth.
This is a must-see for outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts.
- North of the Sun
- Keeper of the Mountain
- The Beauty of the Irrational
- The screening of the winner of the Cape Union Mart's Adventure Film Challenge 2014
- Ghost Town
- The Sensei
- The Questions We Ask
- Not Bad
- Split of a Second
Evan Torrance, Cape Union Mart's marketing director says, 'Each year the local leg of the tour becomes increasingly popular and is always sold out before the screenings start.
Visit www.banff.co.za for a sneak peak of what to expect, the trailer and the 2015 competition for Adventure Filmmakers.
Venues and Dates:
- Cape Town: Cavendish Square 23 -31 October
- Cape Town: Tygervalley Center 24 - 31 October
- Johannesburg: Sandton City 23 - 31 October
- Pretoria: Brooklyn Mall 24 - 31 October
- Durban: Gateway 30 & 31 October
- Port Elizabeth: The Bridge Ster-Kinekor 31 October
Tickets via Ster-Kinekor www.sterkinekor.com or call 082 16789
Article by +Fred Felton
Images courtesy Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour 2014